The Primavera P6 training will provide you with all planning and scheduling skills required to deliver a project on time and within budget. Primavera software is known for being quite effective as a project management scheduling tool.
In this program you will undergo a training process that starts at the simple fundamentals leading you to the top professional practice of Primavera P6.
Who should attend?
• Project Engineers who seek high degree of proficiency in PM practice.
• Managers and engineers with desire to acquire project scheduling skills.
• Enthusiastic Individuals with desire to acquire a successful career in project management.
• Key players that are involved in designing, planning and implementing projects.
How will this program benefit you?
Upon completion you will be able to:
Create, track and review project schedules. You will be able to manage and track project progress professionally.
During the course the following topics will be covered:
• Course preparation (Pre – Level 01)
• Project Management in Primavera P61 Level -1)
• Applied Project Management in Primavera P6 (Level -2)
• Primavera (P6) in practice (Evaluation & Practice)
Participants should have basic computer skills.
Tassili specialist trainers.
24 Hours (This program is divided into 6 days, 04 hours per day).