Project Management is growing exponentially. It’s now used in virtually all industries, such as government, health care, telecom, IT, education and banking. Effective management is how these organizations streamline to improve productivity. As businesses are restructured, project managers take over many responsibilities. Expertise and credentials in project management is a source of security, prosperity and power to many companies.
Who should attend?
This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for senior level project management professionals including:
• Organizational Project Managers.
• Team Leaders.
• Senior Analysts.
• Executive Directors.
• Operations Directors.
• Program Managers.
• Research and Development Officers.
• Research Scientists.
• Management Consultants and other Contractors
• Anyone Involved In project management, or anticipates being involved in projects in the future.
How will this course benefit you?
Upon completion you will be able to:
• Formalize the process of project delivery within your organization.
• Examine the project delivery cycles.
Discover tools and techniques that aid in managing the results of various categories of project structures.
• Learn how to develop effective strategies to manage projects.
During this interactive course the following topics will be covered:
• Project Management (PM) Overview
• Project goals and kickoff
• Project life cycle.
• Project methodology.
• Planning and scheduling.
• Estimating and scheduling resources.
• Tracking project activities.
• Closing out projects.
• Translating project goals into personal commitments.
• Project leadership and management.
• Personality profiling.
• Negotiations and Reporting.
Participants must pass an interview to be able to register for this program.
Tassili and AAPM specialist trainers.
30 Hours This program consists of five Modules delivered in two weeks.