As most projects are unique undertakings, events are said to be certain if the probability of their occurrence is 100% or total uncertain if the probability of occurrence is 0%. In between these extremes the uncertainty varies quite widely. The program aims to build up/Improve understanding of uncertainty and risks, principles and best practices of project management and the essential requirements for risks to be successfully accounted for and managed.
Who should attend?
• Project Managers and team members who already work in a well-established project management environment but wish to improve their project risk management processes.
• Members of a project team looking to “jump-start” their risk management on a new and risky project.
How will this course benefit you?
Upon completion you will be able to:
• Value the importance of including risk management in project planning and execution.
• Apply a common framework of project risk management.
• Facilitate team discussions to identify project risks and opportunities, and formulate risk responses.
• Use expected monetary value.
• Analyze risks and select response strategies appropriate to priorities and organization risk tolerances.
During the program the following topics will be covered:
• How to see the world
• Learning how to learn
• Risk and risk management
• Positive side of risks
. Philosophy of risk
• Risk and project management.
. Qualitative and quantitative risk management
. The 7 steps of Risk management
. Environmental analysis and Identification methods
• Risk log and risk tracking forms
Risk budget calculation
• Risk management strategies
• Risk management workshop
Participants must pass an interview to be able to register for this program.
Tassili and AAPM specialist trainers.
Total Duration is: 24 Hours
In addition to 24 Hours take-home exams