As the first line of contact with customers, service representatives can influence customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty. In today’s competitive market, business must ensure that they are delivering the highest quality customer service.
In this customer service training program, participants learn the essential skills necessary to deliver excellent customer service through real world exercises and group activities. The program teaches service representatives critical skills in the areas of professionalism, communication, managing the call, managing the customer, managing job stress and other skills such as cross-selling. The program ensures that the trainees can transfer these skills to the job and thereby provides a significant return on the training investment for the organization.
Who should attend?
Customer service representatives, Technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, credit and billing specialists, small business owners – as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their skills and train their staffs.
How will this program benefit you?
Upon completion you will be able to:
– Deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction.
– Learn how to gain repeat business.
– Know what customers expect.
– Increase your credibility with customers – and your value to your organization.
– Manage stressful situations more effectively.
– Recognize the signals of customer irritation – and how to respond appropriately and assist in quickly finding a workable solution to your customer’s problem.
The program will cover:
– The benefits of excellent service.
– Focusing on customer service success.
– How customer service creates revenue.
– Why customer satisfaction is based on perceptions.
– Focusing on customers’ top two expectations to save time and reduce stress.
– Managing Customer expectations by personality style.
– Dealing with difficult customers.
– Responding effectively to specific customer behaviors.
Tassili for Consultancy and training.
5 Days (20 Hours).