59. BUILDING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE (EI-48)
This program is about understanding how emotion affects work performance and relationships in the workplace, It covers how to ensure emotions can be controlled and focused into a greater “task efficiency” and quot;relational effectiveness”. A combination of insight, Skills and abilities are identified and practiced to enable you to drastically improve your ability to grasp what is driving a particular situation and adapt your behavior to gain the most beneficial outcome.
Who should attend?
Every company needs all staff to be as emotionally intelligent as possible to give it a competitive edge. This emotional intelligence program will benefit anyone who wants to get ahead in their career.
How will this program benefit you?
upon completion you will be able to:
- Improve your workplace effectiveness with improved emotional intelligence awareness.
- become more aware of your EQ “blind spots”
- Use emotional intelligence knowledge to become a better leader.
- learn how to develop your emotional intelligence.
- Read and interpret “silent messages” people send.
- use emotional intelligence in difficult conversations
- improve your decision making capabilities.
This program covers the following key topics:
- Introduction to emotional intelligence and why it matters.
- Understanding the benefits of emotional intelligence in both life and the workplace.
- The consequences of emotions in business.
- Managing your emotions.
- Developing social awareness.
- Enhancing relationships
- Dealing with difficult people and difficult situations.
Key Emotional intelligence factors including:
- Social awareness.
- Self Awareness.
- Self management.
- Social Skills
- Self motivation
- Interpersonal sensitivity.
Emotional Intelligence and Leadership:
- The role of emotional intelligence in leadership.
- Improve decision making based on improved awareness and controlled emotions.
- Temper negative responses.
- Learn to channel energy and enthusiasm to motivate.
- Increasing capabilities with respect to negotiating, collaborating, relationship building and influence.
- Overcoming fear of providing honest and candid feedback.
- learn how to effectively hold people accountable.
- Understand how your emotions affect your thoughts and actions.
- Learn how to work more effectively with difficult people.
- Deal with tension and conflict more constructively.
- Developing and Contributing to an emotionally intelligent workplace culture.
Developing your Emotional intelligence.
- EQ vs. IQ
- Assess to your own levels of EQ.
- Creating an EQ development plan.
- Learn Strategies to develop your EQ.
Presented by: Tassili Specialist trainers.
Duration: 20 Hours, This program’s duration is five days, four hours per day.