Planning (also called forethought) is the process of thinking about and organizing the activities required to achieve a desired goal. Planning involves the creation and maintenance of a plan,. A plan is typically any diagram or list of steps with timing and resources, used to achieve an objective.
This program introduces participants to essentials of effective planning by introducing the best and proves techniques, tools, and processes.
Who should attend?
• Project Engineers who seek high degree of proficiency in PM practice.
• Managers and engineers with desire to acquire project scheduling skills.
• Enthusiastic Individuals with desire to acquire a successful career in project management.
. Key players involved in designing, planning and implementing projects.
How will this program benefit you?
After the completion of the program, you’ll be able to plan, track and review project schedules. You will be able to manage and track project progress both professionally and effectively.
During the course the following topics will be covered:
• PM principles, Definitions
• PLC (Initiation, Planning, Implementation and Closing).
• Inputs & outputs for each phase.
• Tools and Techniques
• Planning Phase
• Time Management Process.
• Scope of Work
• Work Breakdown Structure W85
• Different types of scheduling charts (Gantt, Milestone, Networking)
• Know different techniques of network based planning (ADM, PDM, and PERT)
• Master critical path CP techniques and technology to apply them.
• Know how to facilitate recovery through techniques such as crashing, fast tracking, managing slack and overtime.
• Understand how to calculate the Programmed Evaluation & Review Technique (PERT)
• Know how to calculate of the Schedule Performance Index (SPI)
• Tasks (FS, FF, SS, SF and lag)
• Understanding float and how to calculate it.
• Calculate Early Start, Early Finish, Late Start, and Late Finish.
• Resources management principles
• Cost Management.
• Primavera P6 practice and methodologies
• Advanced mastery of Primavera P6
• Program assessment &CPE.
32 Hours (This program is divided into 6 days, 04 hours per day).
Participants must hold a valid engineering degree in addition of having good computer skills.
Tassili specialist trainers.