Earned Value (EV) is an integrated control environment that includes the project supply chain, which allows project performance to be consistently measured, monitored and effectively managed. ln simple terms, Earned Value is a project management and business development tool that determines project performance, tracking costs and schedules so that projects can be managed as efficiently.
Who should attend?
How will this program benefit you?
By the end of this program participants will be able to:
• List the planning elements that are essential to setting up projects for Earned Value tracking.
• Understand the Earned Value formulas and demonstrate how to apply them correctly.
• Demonstrate how to apply Earned Value to status current project performance and forecast project completion.
This program is designed to cover the following areas:
• Define the Project Scope: Project versus product scope decomposition & work breakdown structures (WBS)
• Creating the Project Baseline: Developing a time –scaled network diagram & developing the project cost baseline.
• Using Earned Value for status Information: tamed Value elements, measuring schedule performance, measuring cost performance, Interpreting the formulas & management overview formulas.
• Using Earned Value for Controlling Project Performance: As a root cause analysis tool & understanding the language of variances.
. Forecasting Project Completion: Forecasting terminology, forecasting based on typical variances & forecasting based on a typical variances.
. Interpreting the formulas: Is the project performance as planned, what is the projected completion date / budget? Is the project ok? Or is recovery necessary?
Participants must pass an interview to be able to register for this program.
Tassili and AAPM specialist trainers.
32 Hours, This program’s duration is eight days per, four hours per day