Continuous crises in the global financial system and regular corporate collapses remind us of the importance of effective risk management. effective risk management has become an imperative for boards and management because it has the potential to increase the reliability of operations, build resilience, and foster innovation/value creation – three keys to achieving sustainable profitable performance.
Who should attend?
This course will be suitable for those who want to pursue a career In risk management and is also a base for further development for those already pursuing a career In a complimentary discipline, Including:
• Local authority, public service and charity professionals.
• Banking and financial services professionals.
• Safety, health and environment professionals.
• Auditors, accountants and advisers on governance.
• Engineers and Surveyors.
• Lawyers and legal consultants.
• Project, program and change managers.
• Insurance underwriters, claims handlers, and client managers.
• Anyone seeking a formal qualification in enterprise risk management.
How will this course benefit you?
Upon completion you will:
• Gain new comprehensive knowledge of risk management most recent and effective tools and methodologies.
• Methodologies, Tools and Techniques learned can be immediately applied at work to improve your effectiveness and performance.
• Enhance your leadership and risk decision -making skills by learning how to optimise Risks and Opportunities.
• Build your network with risk professionals and learn from direct industry experience in managing risks.
• Earn a professional title recognising your new knowledge and skills and gain a competitive edge enhancing your
• Career advancement opportunities.
During this interactive program the following topics will be covered:
• Introduction to Risk Management.
• Risk Strategy.
• Risk Assessment.
• Risk and Organisations.
• Risk Response.
• Risk Assurance and Reporting.
Applicants must pass an interview to be able to register for this program.
A team of Tassili and AAPM specialist trainers.
30 Hours (This program is delivered in two weeks).