Organizations are facing increasing pressure and challenges on both macro and micro levels threatening the business stability and profitability, and the need to improve profitability, productivity and quality requires a dynamic change process in all organizational practice and procedures to ensure survival and success. From this very perception, quality conception was created to provide a guide on how to create, manage and measure success in organizations. In this program we will undergo an exceptional learning journey that develops our perception of quality into total quality management conception and requirements to establish and implement quality management systems.
Who should attend?
• Quality Managers and all individuals involved in quality management, assurance or control in both sectors public and private.
• Individuals Interested in quality and management consulting.
• Those who want to establish /implement quality management systems in their organizations.
How will this course benefit you?
Upon completion you will be able to:
• Understand the basic concepts of Total Quality Management.
. Identify the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
. Understand the practical steps for the establishment and application of quality management systems.
During the course the following topics will be covered:
• Quality concepts.
. Evolution of quality management.
• TQM principles.
• Objectives of total quality management.
• Benefits of total quality management.
• Cost of quality.
• Practical steps to establish a quality management system.
• ISO 9001:2008 quality management system requirements and standards.
Participants must pass an interview to be able to register for this program.
Tassili and AAPM specialist trainers.
28 Hours – Seven days, four hours per day course structured around the process of total quality management thinking and best practices.